The Saturday and Sunday sessions will be hosted at ESADA. The area around ESADA is well suited for walking. Finding parking within a 5-10 minute walk of ESADA could be difficult. We recommend walking or taking a taxi, Uber, or bus while commuting to and from ESADA.
Cámara de Comercio is a little out of the way. For the Friday night session we especially suggest getting the metro (stop right outside). Bus and taxi are also good options.
- Taxi – Taxis may be found regularly around the city. Rides should cost between €5 and €10 depending on starting and ending points (not applicable for Alhambra or airport). You can also order a taxi by phone. Pide Taxi Granada (958 28 00 00). Radio Taxi Genil (958 132 323).
- Uber – Uber is available in Granada through the Uber app. Normally taxis will be cheaper.
- Walk – See note above. Granada is well suited for walking and quite picturesque.
- Bus – Granada bus system. Google Maps will show the fastest public transport option. There are multiple ticket types. A “basic” ticket may be bought on board for about €1.40. You can also buy a “bonobus” (buss pass) at any “estanco” (tobacconist). This will cost €5 with an extra €2 deposit. Rides are around €0.8 with the pass, and it can be topped up on the bus. NOTE: the number 4 bus needs to be paid at the stop and not on board.
- Metro – There exists a single metro line running through the city. It is especially useful for some specific suburbs or outskirts. We suggest taking the metro to the Friday session at Cámara, as it is clean and easy. Metro tickets are different to bus tickets and can be bought and validated at metro stops. There exist different options (single, 5 trips, etc…). NOTE: some metro tickets may be used on buses, but bus tickets cannot be used on the metro.
- Rental cars & parking – There are rental cars available at all major airports and some locations in the city of Granada. It can be challenging to find parking, and we suggest only renting a car if you plan on using it outside of the city.
- Rental bicycle – bicicletas la estación and balakook